Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Kareena Kapoor Hot: Katrina Kaif is My Sister in law

3:39 AM
Kareena Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor said in answer to a question that I do like my sister in law Katrina Kaif. Since the answer to this question has almost confirmed that something is brewing between Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor. Steamed past two photos were from Spain. Karena kapoor with came with Ranbir Kapoor in the Coffee with Karan Tv show. The show will be shown on December 8.

Indeed Karan asked question to Kareena, do you like to be a woman (gay counter) who will be love you, the answer was: I'll be more comfortable with my sister in law Katrina.


This is the first time that Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina's relationship with the family member's comment about so clean.

Ranbir's sister Riddhima asked this question then she said she knew nothing about it. For better aske this question to Bebo and Ranbir. She is also sister like me. I'll speak to her sister in her wedding would be so.


Ranbior kapoor is said to have jokingly she has prepared for the wedding gown and smooth jasmine and "Sheila Ki Jawani" dance to the song of the practice to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer